I've added magnets,prints on watercolor paper, and prints on photo paper that has a lovely pearlescent surface. The giclees on watercolor paper are so nice. You can hardly tell the difference between the original and the print.
I also made a logo :)
Once I get everything listed, I'm going to try and force myself to get that tentacle done. I was foolishly under the impression that the clay I chose for the shell part of the mold wasn't going to require any mold release. And once that crap hardened it was quite apparent that I did in fact need it. So in my desperation to salvage my tentacle, I sawed it with a dremel, sliced it with a box cutter, and picked at it with a paint scraper. The end result was a missing sucker, chipped textures, and a goddamn incision about an inch long in the side. By the end of the ordeal I was wounded and disheartened. I have snubbed it for over a month and I think it's high time I repair it and finish it.
On another note, so far this month my work has laid off 8 people. This leaves only a handful of us left and with the most recent layoff being just yesterday, i suspect that I've propbably got 2 weeks at most left. Working at this place has been strange from the beginning, and I'm curious to see how it will end.